We had our second best month ever with over 1300 views and we crossed the 10,000 view mark for the year! It continues to be fueled by our Shipt articles which draw more people into the blog. I’ll be honest it has been tough to keep up with blogging the past few months as work, side hustles, and kids activity has picked up. It will be fun to see how things continue. I believe as I close in on the #FIRE date there will be more updates to right and more to share about the journey. For the year we have doubled our volume so far!
Blog Traffic Overview
Blog Traffic Highlights:
- In total we had 1,398 views for the month. We are now up 100% over last year through the first 10 months of the year. This keeps accelerating which is great to see! Last month was up 232%.
- Visitors crossed the 1000 mark.
- Eight months in a row above 800!
- Google Searches continued to be strong at over 800 for the month and only 2 from twitter. We picked up a few from Facebook which is interesting.
- Shipt is the main driver of views. I’m excited to get back to doing some Shipt hours in early retirement to grow that portion.
- My top 4 articles stay consistent each month. So it’s good to see those bottom two start to build a consistent following.
Most Viewed Articles in November
Twitter continues to be on my back burner for now. Trying to grow the audience, but my engagement has been lacking. Hopefully once I slow down we can get back to it.
- I don’t think I tweeted last month, which leads to no results
- Top tweet was around how much a BMW value drops.
- We added 18 more followers to get up to 836
It’s great to see the blog traffic continue to grow organically driven by Shipt. Looking forward to using this base traffic to help grow once I retire.